Space Monkey: Episode One Space Monkey: Episode One

lol, I got the joke

Nice parody of bad flash, makes us value those usual front page flash works, that not many artist at newground choose to do because of how much work it is. I don't think people who never animated something in their live should be able to judge. Also, the ending violence is parodying bad flash, in that it is a cheap way to end any comedy scene.

No Stress No Stress

here is an 8

idk i think this joke would have been ruined if it was dumb-ass, i enjoy the fact that was he saying makes no sense... if it was just a random person shouting a common and out of place insult i think i would not have enjoyed it as much.

On The Road On The Road

great job

You have done your work well when my only complaint was i want to see more... i mean that took stick fighting one step above what anyone i have seen do.

They Came From Space They Came From Space

good

great imagining of space invaders... And I really liked it because for the time being i have the second highest global score :)

SHCSSF Snake! SHCSSF Snake!

wow, unplayable

the snake moves way to fast, the menu and graphics are amazingly ugly, and the idea has been done to death! this game is unplayable, you should worker harder on something else...

therealmoomoomoomoo responds:

It is playable.... Just you are not good enough to play it. :P

Airborne Airborne

not bad (great exacution)

not bad, in fact i liked it! large effort, simple concept